Monday, April 5, 2010

Andrea's Portfolio Shoot

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of working with the gorgeous Andrea! We shot at the Naval Postgraduate School which had a lot of great backdrops to choose from. They keep peacocks on the campus which I was hoping would want to make a cameo during the shoot, but all they did was squawk (if you can even call it that) and scare the heck out of me while I was concentrating on a shot! We laughed pretty hard about it though :).

We shot three different outfits: casual fashion, dressy, and casual headshots. So here they are, enjoy!



















If you'd like to contact Andrea for modeling, email me at info@rachelzeephotography.com and I'd be happy to get you in contact with her. Or if you need some photos taken of yourself, use the same email and we can get to work!

1 comment: