Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The sky was filled with gold light and love...


























As you may have noticed, I changed the layout of this blog to accommodate larger photos and rid the ads. More beauty, less junk :). I've been noticing the greater impact of larger images, so I hope this will bring more inspiration to everyone. I know it does to me!

June is my absolute favorite month. The long days allow for GORGEOUS light. While the colors were obviously manipulated in these photos, the actual colors were all golden and green. I took these while my boyfriend and I were driving through the mountains yesterday evening (no idea where we actually were, but we started in Gilroy!) and the beauty was just astounding. I highly recommend getting into your car with some good music and just driving on these long June evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment