Sunday, May 9, 2010

Porch Garden ~ Happy Mother's Day!



I spent today with my Mommy planting a Garden on my porch. She loves to garden and I didn't know much about keeping a plant alive, so she taught me :). We planted tomatoes, orange bell peppers, and lovely annuals. I am so happy with my new garden, I had to take pictures to share! I was supposed to take the pictures of my mom, but she wasn't feelin' it today, so another time soon!









Happy Mother's Day to all of you mama's. You nurture the world :)

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this for the first time! Thank you sweetie, XOXOXO! I was blessed by our time together, and continue to be blessed having you as my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love those plants and the coloring :)

    http://blissfullyluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete